Sunday, May 9, 2010

Forever 21 Nail Polish Review: Wine

Forever 21 is a gold mine for cheap and chic clothes! It's my absolute favorite store!

So I was thrilled when I found out that F21 began selling their new cosmetics line, Love & Beauty in their stores. However, I was skeptical on the quality of their affordable beauty products...

While I was in the store I found a GORGEOUS color of red nail polish called "Wine". I have a HUGE obsession with red nail polish. I have bought many shades of nail polish looking for a classic red color. So when I stumbled upon this and found that it was only $2.80, I was thrilled!

I've been using it for several months now and I love it! It only takes two coats of polish to get a beautiful color (3 to get a richer tone). The polish dries quickly and leaves a slight glossy luster. Also, what is really cool about this polish is that after a day or two of wear, it gets darker. A slightly deeper color than the bottle. It doesn't chip easily and stays chip resistant longer than some of the more mainstream brands of polish.

So all in all I give this polish a 5/5! Definitely check it out.


Here are some pictures
:

In real life the polish on the nail is as rich as the color of the bottle


My tiny hands! Haha :)



3 comments: